Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- Important Note:this is custom order,pls send us the size you need.In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Seascape Theme Rocky Sea Shore with Driftwood Trees Trunks Cloudy Sky,Blue and Beige
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Feeling Handy? Try These Home Improvement Tips!
Improving your home is a sound investment. Yet, embarking on home improvement projects can overwhelm you. Whether you are interested in increasing property values in a home you plan to sell or simply making your home your own, you will find many helpful tips and tricks in this article.
Even the most seemingly minor home-improvement project can have a major impact on the overall value of a home. If you are putting your house on the market, look for the fast and easy improvements to tackle first. For example, give your house, inside and out, a fresh coat of paint. This simple task can significantly raise the value of your home.
Check someone’s references if you’re thinking about hiring them for your remodeling gig. It’s just like hiring an employee. You want to look into their background as much as possible and make sure that other people have been pleased with their service.
You need to determine how much paint you’ll need before you set out to paint. You might spend more than you wanted to if you do not know what you are doing. Take your time, and do calculations the right way.
Soundproofing interior walls can be a great way to add to the value and comfort of a home. It would be luxurious to soundproof every wall, but it’s not really feasible or financially savvy. Bedrooms, equipment rooms, and bathrooms are the most vital areas for soundproofing. If your kitchen is not continuous with other living spaces, adding soundproofing to it can be a very good idea.
You need not resign yourself to a frustrating hassle when you decide to undertake home improvements. No matter if you are a home improvement weekend warrior, or someone who prefers to pay for skilled construction help, the advice in this piece can give you a great start toward making your home a place you truly love.