Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Sea Theme Driftwood on the Sandy Beach and Cloudy Sky Digital Print,Sand Brown Blue
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Most Contractors Specialize In A Specific Area Of Home Improvement
Given all of the information resources at the homeowner’s fingertips today, choosing the best home improvement advice can be tough. If you don’t know what you’re doing, a home improvement project can spiral out of control before you know what’s happening. This article will provide you with the information that you need to get started and complete your own project.
Small rooms can look dark and dull, but this can be changed. You can do many quick and easy things to ensure that those rooms are getting the proper amount of light. Clean your windows until they sparkle, and open the blinds! Natural lighting can add so much to a room; even seeming to increase the size. Also, use light colors on the walls and keep the clutter to a minimum. Your tiny room won’t seem all that tiny anymore.
Before any home improvement, consider the overall character of your neighborhood. A Victorian home on a block of saltbox cottages is going to stand out like a sore thumb. You have to remember that you’ll likely sell your home in the future, and this will be much easier if it fits in with the neighborhood around it.
Create a contract with the handyman when they arrive to look at issues. If you have a clear contract, you won’t be taken advantage of or surprised with unexpected charges. If you don’t have a contract in hand, you might end up a very dissatisfied consumer with little to no recourse.
Use exhaust fans to keep each of the bathrooms aired out and the laundry room free of odors. Proper venting of moist air lowers the humidity of the room, reducing the chance of developing a mold or mildew problem. Additionally, it will prevent damage to hour home that is associated with excess moisture, like rotting wood.
As mentioned earlier, home projects can be complicated unnecessarily. By taking advantage of the advice that has been made available to you here, you can easily access the information you need to make your projects a success. Proper education is the key to a successful home improvement project.