Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Nature Theme Driftwood on a River The Cloudy Sky and Trees Landscape,Blue and Taupe
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Home Improvements And Making Them Work In Your Favor
Would you like to feel confident about home improvement projects? You might want to spend less money, or you may just not trust that anyone else will do things properly. Whatever your reasons are for doing them yourself, here are some tips that can make your home improvement projects simpler.
If you want to save money, wait for sales on material or installation in home improvement stores. Often, they will reduce the cost of installation to extremely low levels to help sell the actual carpet. Such circumstances are prime to get new carpet in your home, as labor plus installation costs can often exceed the entire price of the carpet you buy.
Save money on kitchen remodeling by refinishing your current cabinets instead of replacing them. Add a fresh coat of paint to the cabinet bases, and replace the doors and the hardware for a whole new look. Plus, you can do this for a fraction of the cost it would take to replace them!
It is a wise idea to consider the area you live in when you plan to make improvements to your home. You may be dreaming of a Victorian gingerbread house, but it’s going to look ridiculous on a street full of split-level ranches. On the other hand, a remodeled home that includes design-appropriate details will be more likely to sell.
A well-built, immaculate front door can raise a property’s value by up to 10%. It is possible to freshen the appearance of your entry door by purchasing one of the many styles of knob and lock combinations available on the market.
The information you just read will help you as you embark on your home improvement journey. That beautiful home doesn’t need to be the thing that others enjoy. You can have it to if you follow through with these tips.