Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Nature Theme Driftwood on a Lake and The Moon in the Sky Digital Image,Blue Apricot
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Increase Your Home’s Value With These Tips
You can do home improvement projects yourself. The following article gives you the information that can help you make the desired changes to your home. If you implement this advice, it should be possible for you to complete the work yourself.
When you reroof, be sure to use a light colored or white shingle or tile. Lighter colors reflect sunshine rather than absorbing it, lowering the temperature in the attic. You will be able to reduce all of your monthly energy bills by doing this.
Whenever you paint, it is important that you always protect the floor. This helps keep wet paint off of your flooring. Old newspapers placed in layers can work well and are cheap. Plastic sheets and paint cloths may be used as well.
Before paying for brand new hardwood, talk to a professional about your current floors. Often, there are beautiful hardwood floors hidden under layers of old linoleum and carpet. You can wind up with nice, high-quality flooring for far less money than purchasing new hardwood.
Find the gas shutoff prior to starting any home improvement project that is located in the kitchen or in any other place that contains a gas line. You also need to be extra careful with these types of projects. You can be seriously injured or start a fire during the project.
It is common for gutters, eaves and chimneys to be neglected when home improvement tasks are planned. It is vital to look at these areas and repair them if necessary. If your chimney is not cleaned, it can catch fire and debris can clog your gutters and downspouts, which could cause water damage if they are not maintained.
Hopefully, this article has given you some great information to help you get started on your home improvement endeavors. Your decision to read this article probably means you’re nearing the first stages of a new project. This can be done without a professional, and you will get the results that you are hoping for.