Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Natural Theme Landscape of Driftwood and Lake in Poland a Sunny Day,Blue Grey Yellow
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
What Things To Do For Home Improvement
Renovations and repairs! Taking the time to make changes to your home results in a beautiful residence that you can be proud of. It even gives you quite the workout. Continue reading to learn great advice on how to make sure your home improvement jobs are successful and affordable. These tips will improve the quality of your home improvement.
Maybe you don’t really have to replace your bedroom doors; they may simply need refinishing. Remove the door from its frame, then sand it until its bare wood is visible. After that, pick up a can of oil based paint and take a paint roller to your door. For a whole new look, consider changing your doorknobs.
To prevent air from escaping through your doors, buy draft excluders and sealant strips. Draft excluders are used under a door to stop warm air from escaping and prevent cold air from entering. Placing sealant strips around the frames can also help. They can be bought at all hardware stores.
In some houses, basements often lack natural lighting. This means the lights you install must be highly effective. If you have luck, your basement has higher walls that stick out from ground level. If that is the case, you should be able to put in windows to bring in natural light.
A front porch is a worthwhile place to invest your home improvement efforts. This is the first things seen by visitors and it’s your home’s first impression. Make sure it is all neatly organized and, if possible, add a little style with outdoor decorations, such as flowers, varnish, lights, or furniture. Your home will be worth more if you make these changes.
Perhaps you feel overwhelmed by all the information and advice you have just received. Just tackle each task on its own. You can gradually improve your home and make it a source of pride. It feels great to fix things yourself. When your tasks are done, you can relax in your comfy chair and feel proud.