Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- Important Note:this is custom order,pls send us the size you need.In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Landscape of a Mountain Lake and Cloudy Sky Driftwood on Rocky Shore,Blue and Brown
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Here Are Some Great Ways To Improve Your Home
Home improvement projects can be very difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing. Learning everything you can about home improvement can help you successfully complete many home improvement projects. Continue reading to learn great advice on how to succeed with your home-improvement projects.
Do want new kitchen appliances? Although the stainless steel look is in, you don’t need to toss out your good appliances just for a different look. You can buy some very affordable appliance spray paint and paint your appliances any color of your choosing. That makes it easy to renovate your kitchen in just a day.
Use empty two-liter bottles as storage containers for your kitchen. You can use these to protect any dry goods like flour, sugar or corn meal. They can conveniently be stored on a shelf or inside your refrigerator of freezer. Whenever you need them, simply twist off the cap and empty the contents.
When hiring people to help you with home improvement, it’s important to do a background check and ask for references. You will be allowing someone to come into your home and make changes; therefore, it is important to check them out thoroughly. You want to investigate background, and also ensure that others have been happy with the work they do.
Make sure you plan your home improvement projects in advance. It is impossible to be cost and time efficient on home improvement projects without adequate planning, and disaster will probably be the result. Proper planning results in a job that goes more smoothly.
In the real estate market, a beautiful view can often command a significant premium. However, the extra cost may not be worth it to others. Potential buyers may not care for the changes you make and may not want to pay more money for your home.
As mentioned before, improving any home can prove difficult if you lack knowledge. Using the above tips will make the process better and perhaps, enjoyable.