Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Golden Sun Rises over a Distant Horizon Sandy Beach and Driftwood,Marigold and Taupe
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Improving Your Home One Step At A Time!
You can make your home look nice, get rid of the things that you are tired of or raise the value of your home by taking on home improvement projects. This article can provide you with some helpful guidance when you are interested in doing home improvement projects.
A great tip for home improvement is to personalize any project you undertake. Choose home improvement projects that really reflect your own personality and sense of style.
Sometimes small rooms may be gloomy, but it does not need to be like that. Get some light in there! Clean your windows until they sparkle, and open the blinds! A room tends to look larger when there is ample natural light. Use pale colors on your walls and avoid clutter. Suddenly, your small room will seem to expand.
Ceramic tiles can begin to dull over time. Mixing a solution of water and vinegar can create a safe solution for most flooring. Simply fill a bucket with this solution, and you can easily mop your floors. Your floors will look fresh and clean when you are done.
Talk to your neighbors regarding drainage for a big landscaping project. Good landscaping work requires thorough drainage plans. Sometimes, the easiest method of doing so is to funnel it towards your neighbor, but they probably won’t like that! You can coordinate drainage plans but you will have to communicate with your neighbors first.
If you have a house without a shower, it makes sense to think about putting one in. Not only is it easier to get into and out of a shower, but a shower reduce the quantity of water consumed by your household, particularly if there are children in the home. Short showers typically use as little as a quarter of the water that it takes to run a bath.
Home improvement is for everyone! There is something to do for everyone. Whether it be a quick paint job or an all out new kitchen, it is something that can bring value and comfort into your home. Head to a nearby home improvement store to start putting these tips into action today.