Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Driftwood on the Coast Reflection of the Mountains in the Lake Digital Image,Redwood
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Home Improvement Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore
No matter how unskilled you may think you are, there are many home improvement projects that you can handle. This advice will help you do the right things when you are tackling a home improvement project. Look at these awesome home improvement tips.
Texturing walls through the use of drywall mud could cover up unwanted blemishes. It is simple to do texturing. Just trowel the drywall mud in place and use something like a stiff bristled brush, a sponge, or even a wadded up plastic bag to dab at the drywall mud and add texture.
A simple home improvement that anyone can do is painting. New paint could make your home look new and it doesn’t require a whole lot of time or money. A fresh coat of paint will also make your home more appealing to buyers if you have any interest in selling your home.
You can make your home more valuable by adding a bathroom. If you think about it, having a second bathroom is extremely useful, especially if they are on different floors. Having two will reduce fighting over bathroom privileges and create a happier household.
Be sure and have contract written up for any home improvement projects you are contracting out. A contract will help keep you safe. If you do not have a contract, you may end up paying a lot more than you should.
If you are in need of a screen for your window, consider making your own. All it takes is a framing kit, which can be assembled to fit any size window and then installed with simple tools and cord. Even if your window requires an external screen with special attachments, you’ll find appropriate adapters available that can be easily added to any screen.
Now you have a heads up on some good, sound advice, and you can move forward with the home improvement project you have been dreaming of. You will know that your project will be done correctly when you use the basic information above.