Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Driftwood on a Lake at Sunset Landscape Cloudy Sky Digital Image,Sky Blue and Apricot
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Excitement And Inspiration For Your Home Improvement Projects
The first thing you need to do when learning any new skill is learn the basics. This is always true when it comes to home improvement. You surely do not want to improve your home in such a way to your roof leaks or your basement stairs are hazardous. Get yourself ready by looking at the helpful tips below.
Take advantage of the experience of a home designer or architect to plan any major home improvement project. Plans created on your own or through friends may be pretty, but not functional with your current home. A professional designer can come up with concrete plans that are viable and that conform to local building codes.
You might spend a lot of money when buying new furniture. You may be able to make your room shine with by buying a few pieces of furniture from a thrift store of a garage sale. Amongst all of these bargains, you will likely find many amazing deals on decor and furniture. Some may need a lot of work, but if you invest enough time, they can greatly improve your home.
When it comes to home improvement, be sure that you take note of your surroundings and only make improvements that make sense. For example, it is not a wise invest to install a sun room with no insulation in the colder climates. Go with what is normally desired for the area you live in.
If you want to make a big difference in your home without a lot of effort, go and buy a few gallons of paint. A fresh coat of paint can make a house feel brand new and requires minimal output in both cash and time. Painting your home adds to the beauty and making it much more attractive to a potential buyer.
One of the best things with regards to home improvement is that pretty much anyone can do it. Having the right information is, of course, an important part of a successful improvement. Hopefully you have gleaned from these tips that preparation and knowledge is important. The best of luck with all your home improvement efforts!