Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- Important Note:this is custom order,pls send us the size you need.In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Driftwood on a Lake at Sunset Landscape Cloudy Sky Digital Image,Sky Blue and Apricot
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
How To Stay On Schedule With Home Improvement Projects
You don’t have to be naturally “handy” to do your own home improvement. Home improvement projects can have many benefits beyond personal convenience. When executed correctly, home improvements increase a property’s value. This article is packed with great home improvement tips.
You can handle repainting your porch on your own. If so, lean on a quality exterior paint. In all cases, it’s important that you cover up old paint with new paint of the same variety, i.e., water-based / latex paint over latex and oil-based paint over oil. Oil-based paints make good trims due to their longevity but are bad ideas outside on decks or flooring, since snow makes them slippery.
When replacing a floor, consider using vinyl to save money. Vinyl is easy to install, tough and is cheaper than other tiling options. Vinyl floor can be bought as a set or sheet that covers the whole floor.
Install solar panels on your home. This may cost you a lot of money at first, but with electricity costs going up, you may discover it saves you a pretty penny in the long run. By doing this, you can significantly reduce your electricity bills due to the fact that the majority of your electricity will come straight from the sun. The Earth will thank you.
Use your creativity and develop a plan before beginning a home improvement project. If you have the design out of the way before you start working, you won’t need to stop midway through to hammer out design issues. Get inspiration by looking at your friend’s houses as well as through home improvement TV shows or magazines.
The information you’ve learned in this article is just a small taste of the wealth of home improvement knowledge that is available. You have to keep learning more and more to maximize the home improvement efforts you make. Well thought out plans and research can be what makes or breaks your home improvement project. Make sure you know how to get started and how to successfully complete the next project you have in mind.