Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- Important Note:this is custom order,pls send us the size you need.In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,A Raft of Driftwood Lies by a Rushing Rocky Stream Autumn Forest Digital Image,Red
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Useful Tips If You Are Thinking Of Improving Your Home’s Look
The best way to add value, comfort and a little style to your home is to carry out some home improvements. There are a variety of ways that you can improve the look of your home. This article will provide a number of tips to help you make the best home improvement choices for you and your family.
When it comes time to re-do your roof, put up white tile, or another light colored substance. The lighter color will reflect the suns rays instead of absorbing them, reducing the heat build up in your attic. Simple tips like the color of your roof can add up to big savings over the lifetime of a roof.
When planning to make changes to the exterior of your home, you should make considerations for the overall look and feel of the neighborhood and surrounding homes. Choosing the wrong style can make your home stand out in a bad way. A home that blends into the neighborhood will be easier to sell if you should decide to move.
Sponge your drywall. Use a sponge instead of a sander on those drywall seams. Using a wet sponge can do as good of a job as sanding can. The good thing is that using a sponge spares you the dust that you get with sanding.
Install solar panels on your home. The high initial investment will be offset by years of lower electric bills. This reduces your utility bills thanks to stored energy. This is a natural source of power to your home.
If you find a leak under a sink or in your tap, don’t fix it yourself. Place a big container under the leak and call a plumber.
When making home improvements, ultimately you’ll have to take cost, skill and function into account. Since your home is where you live and where your family may live in years to come, making sure it is up-to-speed is important.