To prepare the woods before putting in aquarium, simply boil them or soak in hot water for a day or two to remove excess tannins and to make them sink. The woods can be used to attach moss, anubias or ferns for better decoration.
Great for shrimp and fry tank. May also use for terrarium, reptiles, birds, chinchillas, parrots, crabs, rabbits, hamsters to chew on or any other little animals.
- Three pieces of Cholla Wood.
- 100% Natural and Organic.
- 4 inches long, 0.5 – 1.5 inch diameter.
- Great for aquarium decorations, mounting plants or moss.
- Attracts biofilm which is the main food source for shrimp.