Faux Driftwood Container – Measuring 13.5″ this decorative container can be used as a plant holder, desk accessory, candy dish, nut dish or Table Top decoration. Perfect compliment to rustic, shabby chic, coastal, tiki, and minimalist decorating styles.
- FAUX DRIFTWOOD This small container fools everyone! The likeness to the real thing is amazing!
- PLANT HOLDER Turn this small natural looking driftwood container in a plant holder. Perfect for growing suculants.
- TAKE IT TO WORK! Add a little natural beauty to your desk! This small container makes an excellent paper clip holder!
- DECORATING STYLE Suitable for nautical, shabby chic, coastal, or relaxed decorating styles. A perfect decorative accessory for a cabin, lake house, beach house or vacation home.
- DURABLE Made of strong and difficult to break poly resin.
House Improvement Tips That Are Sure To Work
Is this the first time you will be improving your house? You are probably at a loss as to where to begin. As many people have discovered, the first home improvement project can be especially daunting. The following tips will make any home improvement task easier than ever before.
Construction adhesive can be used to stop floors from squeaking. Even if you have to work out of the basement or crawl under the house, it will be worth the while. With a caulking gun, place a line of construction glue along the sides of each floor joist, allowing the glue to secure each adjoining subfloor plank to your joists.
If you are not able to get a designer, you can do it yourself. You can learn from websites, books, magazines and more. You may discover an inspiration for a new look in a magazine. This sort of resource is a good place to turn for affordable DIY home improvement projects.
Fixing a leaky faucet is simple enough and makes for an excellent beginner home improvement project. This decreases wasted water in your home on a daily basis and save you a lot of money over the longer term. You can save some money on your water bill.
Use wallpaper to dress up an old bookcase. A design that is unique but visually pleasing can go a long way. Place the wallpaper behind your bookcase, then you will see the design as you stack books. Voila! You’ve got a quaint, one of a kind centerpiece to your room!
Store material that you’re using for building between floor joists or ceiling rafters. A little effort goes a long way and you can store sections of molding and other longer building materials out of your way. Nail some furring strips to two exposed rafters or floor joists, and place the material in there.
Now you can see that home improvement is not as difficult as it may first appear. Understand the numerous benefits that go with taking on a project yourself.