Your betta has a history that is rich and as vibrant as its colors. With that being said, they deserve your care and attention. One of the best ways of doing this is by adding mini LUFFY Betta Balls to their tank.
In addition to adding color and character to your betta’s environment, LUFFY Betta Balls provide many healthy benefits for your betta, such as providing some additional oxygen to the tank water and helping to prevent the growth of algae. These small Marimos can also suck up nasty pollutants, such as nitrates and ammonia from your tank that can negatively affect your betta fish. With LUFFY Betta Balls, you also don’t have to worry about unwanted guest, like parasites and pond snails.
LUFFY Betta Balls are also very resilient and can adapt to various tank environments. They are snail proof, do not produce any dead matter, and do not need to be anchored like many other aquatic plants. Basically, LUFFY Betta Balls are almost impossible to kill.
Another benefit LUFFY Betta Balls offers is their entertainment value. Your betta loves to play by pushing objects around. These mini marimos are perfect for such activities since they are not anchored and easily pushed around the tank due to their round shape.
- SMALL AND PRETTY ADDITION TO YOUR BETTA TANK — These LUFFY Betta Balls are beautiful marimos that are a great addition for your betta’s tank. They are mini sized, between 0.4 and 0.6 inches, and add color to your tank.
- NATURAL BETTA TANK CLEANER — LUFFY Betta Balls will help to keep your betta’s tank cleaner. Marimo moss balls naturally act as filters, sucking up and removing small amounts of debris, phosphates and ammonia that tend to build up in your betta’s environment.
- 100% SAFE TOY FOR YOUR BETTA — Bettas love to move stuff around and mini LUFFY Betta Balls make the perfect toys for your watery pet. Therefore, not only do they help to keep your betta’s environment clean, they also provide them with entertainment.
- KEEP YOUR BETTA’S HOME ALGAE-FREE — Since LUFFY Betta Balls absorb many of the same nutrients algae feeds on, they help to prevent unwanted algae from growing in the tank, keeping your betta’s environment clean. Have a larger tank for your betta? Add a few big betta balls with nano betta balls.
- EASY MAINTENANCE — LUFFY Betta Balls require practically no maintenance. All they need are some light, fresh water and something to feed off of. Basically, everything you already have in your betta’s tank. The only other additional maintenance is that when you change your betta’s water, you have to give the Betta Balls a squeeze over a sink or bucket to help remove any built up pollutants. When done, simply toss it back in the tank.